It has been fun attending 2 family weddings in the last couple of months. In April, my sister Becky married Ryan Defigueiredo in the Salt Lake Temple. There were mixed emotions that weekend because it was also the weekend of my mom and Craig's mission farewell. We are so excited for them but are already missing them! Here are some pictures from that weekend:
The lovely couple
He is wonderful and we are so excited for them! We loved seeing so many family members that weekend, including Uncle Tom:
Last weekend we were able to go to WA and Vancouver, British Columbia to celebrate Chris' brother, Bryce, marrying Alyssa. The kids were so excited about everything- the airplanes, the shuttles, the rental car, the hotels. And Chris and I were so excited about the scenery! It was gorgeous up there! I'm bugged I didn't get a picture of us getting to and from the airport. Matthew rode on a rolling suitcase that Chris pulled while carrying a duffle bag over his shoulder and carrying a carseat. Christopher pulled the other suitcase and wore a little backpack, and I carried the other 2 carseats and the diaper bag and my purse with Brooklyn walking next to me. Good thing we never had to go super far! I'm sure we were quite the scene.
Brooklyn loved it, but the boys went crazy over watching the airplanes, trucks and buses!
We had a few hours in Seattle and loved exploring a bit. The kids weren't nearly as impressed or entertained by Pike Place Market as Chris and I were. (We got to have cute Hailey join us for a few hours)
They did love the fountain in Seattle Center though!
The kids were so excited to be on the balcony as they ate breakfast the morning of the wedding
The ever-growing Waldron family
The reception was at a beautiful location outside and the kids LOVED exploring! I'm bugged I didn't get any pictures of them watching the fuzzy caterpillars or making piles of rocks or throwing rocks/sticks down the hill.
Look how cute they are :) We are so excited for Alyssa to be a part of the family. They make a great couple!
And in a few weeks this cute couple is getting married!
Crazy- I swear this was taken yesterday!
Looking forward to celebrating with Benjy and Kaitlin!








3 comments:
Sara, your kids just get cuter and cuter. I loved catching up on these posts! I'm so glad you are going to have another cute Waldron and am doubly excited we'll be able to be "nearby" in a few months. Also, PLEASE keep writing down the classic quotes - your kids are hilarious!
Fun catching up on everything!! I can't wait to see you in about two weeks:)
Wow-you have a lot of weddings this summer! It looks like the Waldron wedding was gorgeous! Wish we could have watched you traipsing through the airport like that. :) Fun times... I'm sure. I wonder if the colors will be such that you can use versions of the same outfits at Benjy's wedding too, haha! That would be awesome & super economical. :)
Post a Comment