I've been so bad at posting as we've been quite busy recently. Besides the normal day-to-day life with 3 munchkins running about, I also started a small preschool in my home. It's been fun, especially since Christopher and Brooklyn get to come! But a few things, like this blog, have been neglected. But we are alive and well!
Here are a couple of my favorite pictures from the past few months:
Last month, Chris was able to go to Italy, France and Scotland on a 2 week business trip. You can see a cool castle in the back that he visited. I'm grateful that he works hard, but even more grateful that when he gets home, he plays hard with the kids (you'll see in the videos)!
And now, for a few fun videos:
This is one of my favorite things ever- playing together on a Sunday evening!
3 comments:
I love hearing your kids' belly laughs in those videos! So cute. And I have yet to master the art of playing piano with a child on my lap. So impressive:)
Can't wait to see you again soon!
How did I barely see this? So cute! They have the most fun personalities. I love that we got to see you in person and Can't wait until next time! Thank you for sharing these fun pictures and videos!
Love all the fun videos
Post a Comment