Thursday, August 29, 2013

Mostly Matthew

Our sweet Matthew turned one year old last week. He is such a busy, playful and happy little boy and we have so much fun with him! His birthday was pretty simple but fun. Here are some pictures and videos of him:
One from Christopher's view...
And a few other random pictures:
Christopher got such a kick out of dressing Brooklyn up like a boy the other day- funny kids!
We had fun at Chris' work picnic a few weeks ago
One night Christopher told me in a very serious voice, "Tomorrow I'm going to be SUPER busy getting everything ready for preschool. I need to measure stuff, buy stuff. I don't think I'm going to have time for my responsibilities (his chores). They're just going to get squished out." Ha! Then later came this video:
 
I love when all my kids sit with me like this. It usually doesn't last long, but I enjoy it while I can!

4 comments:

Chrissy said...

Kevin and I especially loved the video of Christopher.mso funny! He said it reminds him of Chris on the cruise (when he mistakenly placed a room service order!). :) Your kids are adorable, and I can't believe Matthew is walking!

Adam and Lisa said...

Hahaha! I sure hope you got him that special pencil!

Heather Dayton said...

Hahaha! Cute/Funny videos & cute kids! Miss you guys!

The Purcells said...

Christopher cracks me up. He is hilarious! I love it: "It needs to be perfect" and "Matthew is one. He gets to eat honey."