But we really are enjoying the fun stages our kids are in. Christopher seriously is such a crack up! Chris and I are constantly laughing at the things he does and says. Here are some of his quotes:
- "Can we listen to Michael Blueberry?" (Buble)
- "When I was in heaven, I told Jesus I'm gonna kill the bad guys, so I can be a super-hero, firefighter, super agent, truck driver!"
- Prayer- "Thank thee for our blessings and to have a good day, and to eat good, and to have the strength, and for gospel and for sacrifice."
- Prayer- "Please bless Heavenly Father to send Jesus so I can ask him questions."
- One night Chris put the igloo (a playhouse type thing) against the door and Christopher didn't like it there. He asked him to move it and said "I'm gonna wake up and be annoyed that it's there." Then during his prayer he said "Please bless Dad not have any more bad ideas and pick up the igloo."
- One day we were playing in the backyard and Christopher was working on a project. He knew it was almost time to go inside but wanted to show me what he was doing. After I saw it, he said, "This is going to take a long time, so why don't you go lie down in the sun." I said, "No thanks, we need to go inside in a minute." He responded, "But I want you to, cuz then you'll get distracted."
- A couple of days ago, Brooklyn was upset about something, and Christopher spoke very sweetly to her and gave her a hug. Then he was super excited and said, "I helped her choose the right and be happy! I'm changing the world!"
- We often tell Dad he's our hero. Well, the other day, Chris was struggling to pack something in the jeep, and Christopher said, "Dad, sometimes you're not such a hero." Chris asked why not, and Christopher said, "Sometimes you're just un-perfect."
- He has also started using big words (sometimes in the wrong context and other times he's dead-on) like unsuccessful, unsuccesive (meant to be "unsuccessfully"), occasionally, and restrictive.
He is very excited about his new bed we set up last night. (Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for sharing!)
1 comment:
Okay, Christopher is so stinkin' hilarious! Kevin and I were both getting a kick out of the quotes. Such a smart little guy!
Post a Comment