Ok, the post (Life in CA) is back. Weird. But I'm glad! And Barb, Chris is really liking work so far, and I don't think I'll take on the surfing at this point. I'll be one of the Moms in roller blades pushing a stroller on the sidewalk by the beach. :)
Sara, I will totally join you on the rollerblading! Ha, I am a little jealous of the beach! I guess we will just have to come visit you guys! I am glad Chris is liking work. How are you liking everything? I have to say we really miss you guys here, but glad things are working out for your family! By the way, Brooklyn is so cute!
Chris and I started our little family on February 3, 2007. Christopher David is 5 years old, Brooklyn Kae is almost 4, Matthew Dayton is 2, and Brian Douglas is 4 months old. We are currently living in Chino, CA, where Chris is employed as the Welding Engineer at National Oilwell Varco and I am staying home with the kids. We are loving life!
3 comments:
I have no idea, but I was gonna comment on it and now I can't. Boo.
But anyway, the hair! Holy cow! You look way cute and I'm sure it'll be longer than mine in about a minute:) I like it, but I'm definitely shocked.
Your kids are cute.
Is Chris liking work?
Are you gonna become a surfer?
Ok, the post (Life in CA) is back. Weird. But I'm glad! And Barb, Chris is really liking work so far, and I don't think I'll take on the surfing at this point. I'll be one of the Moms in roller blades pushing a stroller on the sidewalk by the beach. :)
Sara, I will totally join you on the rollerblading! Ha, I am a little jealous of the beach! I guess we will just have to come visit you guys! I am glad Chris is liking work. How are you liking everything? I have to say we really miss you guys here, but glad things are working out for your family! By the way, Brooklyn is so cute!
Post a Comment