Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Baby Brooklyn

My sister-in-law, Alicen, took Brooklyn's pictures when she was one week old (I'm just slow sharing them!) She always does great work and I love how these turned out. Here are a few of my favorites:

And here are a bunch more:
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox

Thanks Alicen!!

5 comments:

Camille said...

She is darling! Is she a thumbsucker? It looks like it in the 3rd picture, so cute! I'm sorry I couldn't babysit last night...we will have to get the kids together soon!

Marcizzle said...

Leila and I were watching the slide show and she was saying, "Sarah's baby! She's sleeping, now she's waking up!"

So cute!

Melanie Henage said...

She is so cute!!!! I can't believe how much hair she has! I love the ones with Christopher snuggling with her too, those are so adorable!

Random Forevers said...

sara she is sooo cute! (christopher's adorable too!) i love her hair! oh my gosh! we love the name brooklyn too!

Nanette said...

Sara, she is so precious! Congratulations!