Friday, April 9, 2010

Birthday Boy

On April 3rd, our sweet little Christopher turned one year old. I can't believe how fast time flies! It makes me sad thinking that he is growing up fast and someday won't want to cuddle with me, and eventually might not want to even be seen with me! But at the same time, Chris and I have enjoyed watching him learn and grow and get excited with every new discovery and step he has taken.
We were fortunate to have Dayton and Waldron siblings, my mom, and Chris' grandma come celebrate with us. (I'm bugged I didn't get a picture with everyone here!) Chris and I gave him some sippy cups and a ball, and Christopher's generous grandparents and aunts and uncles gave him some adorable clothes and lots of fun toys that he was really excited about and has loved playing with!
Here he is getting his cake (he wasn't sure how to react with everyone watching him!):


Combined with General Conference and Easter, it was a wonderful weekend and it reminded me how much I have to be grateful for. With the Gospel in my life, wonderful, supportive family, a great husband, and a sweet little boy, I couldn't ask for much more!

5 comments:

Barbaloot said...

Fun to see you guys yesterday. Have fun in California this weekend.

Nancy Corraine Waldron said...

I love seeing your videos, pictures, and stories on your blog. So fun and cute!

Random Forevers said...

what??? you have a 1 year old! wow! that's so crazy - he sure is an adorable 1 year old!

Adam and Lisa said...

Man, that went by fast! Happy birthday to your cutie!!! That's quite the cache of gifts, too!

Chrissy said...

April loves watching this video of Christopher! He is so cute, and I can't believe he is one already. :S