Wednesday, March 24, 2010

A FATHER'S PRIDE...

There seems to only be a few things in life that always holds my attention...at times classes bore me, books don't hold their attractiveness, and worldly topics feel superficial. But there are constants in my life that never see this type of fate; the first is my wife, and in a close second place in importance to me is my son Christopher. I can spend hours watching him scoot around the front room pulling things down from shelves and exploring all the cracks and crevices of the couch. He has a thirst for discovering everything around him. My son can always hold my attention, he doesn't bore me and my experiences with him are anything but superficial. I am the type of guy that is always looking for change and looking around the corner for what's to come, but I wouldn't have my son any other way. Fatherhood has definitely led me to the clichés...of course I think that he is the most handsome, funniest and smartest baby there out there. Sorry guys but he will always be the best in my eyes! (as we speak he is trying to stuff one of mom's chocolate wrappers in my ear! haha)

Here is little Christopher after a spaghetti dinner.





Playtime!





4 comments:

Heather Dayton said...

Cute pictures! He has such bright eyes. I can't believe he is almost 1! I am glad that you are a proud daddy :)

Barbaloot said...

I think he's pretty amazing, too---and since I'm not even his real aunt and some sort of cousin removed you know I'm not just saying that cuz I have to:)

Ryan Waldron said...

He looks just like his dad...I'm referring to the spaghetti dinner photo..You always wore your dinner better than you ate it Chris...He's rad!

Becky Dayton said...

What an awesome post Chris! Can't wait to see you all on Saturday.