Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's Day











I really enjoyed my first Mother's Day. Chris was awesome and gave me breakfast in bed, and he took care of the baby so I could sleep in as well as giving me pretty flowers, a sweet card and a variety of wonderful chocolate treats. For our moms, we gave them pictures of little Christopher. They were taken by my sister-in-law, Alicen, and I think they turned out awesome! She did such a great job. I'm putting on some of my favorites, plus a slideshow of many of the pictures she took. I have looked at these pictures over and over- they never get old. I am loving being a mom! I am also so lucky to have an amazing mom who has always been there for me and has been an incredible example. She has been a huge blessing in my life and I'm thankful for her every day of the year.


















Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Christopher David
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

7 comments:

Melanie Henage said...

What a cutie!!! I loved the slideshow! What great pictures!

Brittany said...

He is darling you guys! Congrats!

Barbaloot said...

Did you comb his hair for that?! The pictures are great---I like your family ones best. But I also love the ones where he's folded up all tiny on the white fluffy blanket.

shannon said...

He is so adorable! Babies are so much fun. Hey let me know when you're in town. I want to come visit you!

Adam and Lisa said...

Those pictures are precious! Happy late first Mothers' Day!!!|

Sara Waldron said...

Thanks everybody. Barb, I did comb his hair to the side, but by the end (pictures in the fluffy blanket) it was doing its own thing and I didn't notice til after.

Bonnie said...

Thats a cute guy you have there. Mothers Day is the best. They should turn it into Mothers Week! You guys seem like your doing great. Congrats. Bonnie Heideman www.3heids.blogspot.com