Saturday, June 1, 2013

Cruise!

 

Last month Chris and I were able to go on a cruise with my family. We started planning a long time ago and saved up and were so glad it came together and my whole family (MINUS KIDS) was able to go! It was amazing. We loved the beautiful Bahamas, but mainly enjoyed being able to relax and spend time with each other, and with my family. A HUGE thank you to Waldrons and Kelsey for watching the kids! There were seriously over 1,000 pictures taken and shared by all of us on the cruise, so picking my favorites was no small task!
 Formal Night
Freeport on Sunday (after church)
Exploring Nassau
 Half Moon Cay
Fun on the ship!
 Chris was SO excited someone signed him up for Karaoke...not! But he was a good sport anyway. :)
  I loved our daily dining- great food with the awesome melting chocolate cake I had every night.
Without planning, 5 of us had pretty much the exact same swimsuit! (Jessie was the outcast)
 Overall, it was an amazing trip and we had a great time!

3 comments:

Chrissy said...

SO fun - I loved the picture where Chris was excited to karaoke! He really is a good sport. There are some perfect ones with you and him too! Part of me still can't believe we really went - I'm so grateful we WANT to get together with each other! :)

Barbaloot said...

Seriously- my reaction on nearly all of those is, "oh pretty."

Looks like so much fun. I'm glad you guys got to do that!!

The Purcells said...

K, you guys really did get some awesome pictures together! It feels like such a dream. I am so glad it happened and want it to happen again!!!