Monday, October 31, 2011

R&N Wedding

I'm finally getting around to posting about the wedding! I had hoped to put up pictures taken by others but was never able to get any (I totally should have taken my camera and taken a bunch of pictures but I was a slacker!)
We've known Nancy since before we were married and know they will be great together, and we are so happy for them to be married! We loved being in the temple with family, and it was a beautiful sealing. The reception was fun, and very cute - the decorations were totally thought up and designed by them.
Here is the one picture I took on the wedding day:
Our kids (and we) love hanging out with them and we're going to miss them while they're traveling. We love you guys! Congratulations!

2 comments:

Becky Dayton said...

Yay for weddings. Also the one picture you took at the wedding is BEAUTIFUL! Sure the bride and groom aren't in it, but I LOVE it!

Barbaloot said...

I love that picture of you and Brooklyn. Hurry and get here for Thanksgiving so we can have a good movie night.