Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Catch up

I'm a little behind and have some fun events to catch up on. I'll start with our fun trip to Utah. I flew out with the kids to see my sister and her twin babies and meet the first Waldron nephew, and I loved spending time with my family and catching up with friends. Some of the highlights were swimming/playing at Nelsons, picnic and hike to Bridal Veil falls, hike with my mom, luncheon at the country club, catching up with a couple of good friends, walks with siblings/mom, games after the kids were in bed, Thanksgiving Point, and amazing desserts. I don't have pictures to document all of this, but here are some pictures we did get (in fact, I'm horrible at remembering to take pictures. Most of these were taken and shared by my sisters- thank you!):

Next to come... Ryan and Nancy's wedding...

6 comments:

Barbaloot said...

You had Brooklyn in the carrier and Christopher on your shoulders during the entire hike, right?

Camille said...

Fun fun! Your sister's twins are so cute as are your kids! I am hoping for a trip to California sometime because we would love to see you guys again. It is always fun to catch up!

Adam and Lisa said...

So, who is the extra little boy on your hike? We are going crazy trying to figure it out!

Becky Dayton said...

I'm so glad that you came out to Provo. That was so fun. Love your pictures!

Sara Waldron said...

Barb, the 'hike' was about 5 minutes long, no incline. He rode on my shoulders after tripping and skinning his knees and forehead. :)
Lisa, not only did Marie and Tia have twins... they also adopted! J/K, it is Noah Nelson. Becky was babysitting them all weekend. :)

Chrissy said...

I am so glad you came out!!! Thank you for making the effort, as traveling with two kids is not easy! I loved the picture of Christopher eating ice cream!