Sunday, January 30, 2011

Brooklyn Kae Waldron

Well she's finally here, we welcomed Brooklyn Kae Waldron last night at 630pm! The pregnancy went well as did the labor. Sara makes it look easy; she is now 2-for-2 for pregnancies without throwing up or any other kind of incidence.
We got the call to come into the hospital at 515am and it was slow going for a while. Sara's uncle was able to deliver Brooklyn and he did a great job. Mom and baby are doing well...here's a few pictures of her right after she was born.


Brooklyn Kae Waldron 7lbs. 12oz. 20 inches long.
She came out grinning!

Christopher was sad to see his mom on the hospital bed...he wouldn't even sit on her lap. Despite his stone-cold look he kept giving his sister hugs and kisses and holding out his arms to hold her. He's going to be a good big brother!

She has got some good hair, after she had her bath the nurse put a little purple bow in it.



Dr. Great-uncle Dayton


11 comments:

Heather Dayton said...

Yay for pictures!!! Congratulations you guys. She is beautiful. I love her hair!

Becky Dayton said...

Oh my goodness she is gorgeous. Congratulations to you guys. She is lucky to be coming into such a wonderful family. (Immediate and extended. :))

christi said...

Congrats I am so excited for you guys she is beautiful!!!

Camille said...

Yay! Congratulations to you 3!! She is beautiful, and I love how much hair she has. I am glad to here that Sara is feeling good and if you guys need anything when you get home let us know. We can take Christopher for a play date or something:)

Est. 1981 said...

Ohhh! She's beautiful!! We love you all! Congrats!! What a precious picture of big brother meeting his new sister for the first time! Thanks for posting the pics so quickly! Can't wait to see you guys in a few days!! Much love!!

shannon said...

What a beautiful baby girl! Congrats, Im excited for you guys. I hope everyone is doing well. 2 babies are so much fun:)

Melanie Henage said...

Yipee!!! Congratulations!!! I can't wait to meet her. She is such a doll. What a fun little addition to your cute family

Barbaloot said...

Hooray for the baby. Just so you know, I'll probly be calling her Rose most of the time:)

Nancy Corraine Waldron said...

I can't wait to meet her!!!!

Marcizzle said...

So cute! She definitely looks like Christopher. Congrats on everything! I am excited to see her.

Jason and Tiff said...

Soo happy for you guys! She is beautiful! How exciting! I hope you are doing well Sara! I love the name too! Very cute! Congrats guys!