Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Tis the Season to be Jolly and Joyous!

I'm finally getting around to updating my blog! Between a laptop dying and eventually buying a new one, practicing and preparing for a recital and getting ready for Christmas, I've been a little behind keeping up online. But here is some of what we've enjoyed this month:
- Listening to Christmas music, including Josh Groban, songs from Muppet Christmas Carol, Michael Buble, Kurt Bestor, Handel's Messiah, Celine Dion, Bing Crosby, just to name a few (Sara).
- Tromping through the snow and picking up and throwing 'rocks' - snowballs (Christopher)
- Getting a tree and decorating our apartment with fun decorations collected over the years (All)
- Checking the snow report at Powder Mountain 3-4 times a day (Chris)
- Attending the awesome Mormon Tabernacle Choir concert with David Archuleta (Sara)
- Finishing off the semester strong and receiving almost all A's - so impressive considering he's also working full-time (Chris)
- Caroling to/visiting family members and friends (All; ok all went, some enjoyed the caroling part more than others)
- Preparing for and participating in a music recital put on by me and my siblings as a surprise for my mom, where I played flute and piano and Chris videotaped the whole thing

I wish I had more pictures, but here are a few of family time (mainly Christopher enjoying playing with cousins)
This is a cute play kitchen my dad made for us for Christmas when I was a little girl- we loved it growing up, and now the grandkids love it!
More to come later...