One of the most frequently asked questions these days is "Are you hoping for a boy or a girl?" This pregnancy has been interesting in the way that it has gone faster and I haven't thought about it as much because I have a sweet little guy who keeps me distracted.
But here is what I have been thinking: it would be nice to have a boy next for a few reasons. First of all, we already have all the boy clothes, blue blankets, etc. so we wouldn't have to buy or prepare much for a new baby if it was a boy. The main reason though is so Christopher could have a little friend to rough-house with and play sports with (although I do get nervous when I hear stories of the 5 older Waldron boys growing up together!) We're hoping to have a few more anyway so it would be nice to have 2 boys close together.
However, I have found myself at times hoping it is a girl. Of course a mom wants to be able to have a little girl to dress up and play with, plus it's fun to think about later years playing with dolls, cooking together, having girl talks, etc. (but I'll leaving the shopping fun to her aunts- haha).
So as I've been thinking about it, I've tried to imagine what this next little baby will bring. Here are some pictures of Chris and me to give you an idea of how I've been picturing the possibilities:
One Great Member Missionary!
4 years ago


.jpg)

Or...
All the speculation and guessing should come to an end on Sept. 13 when I have my ultrasound. Meanwhile, any guesses?
6 comments:
I hope you get your boy...but I am guessing it is a girl. :)
Oh - and Sara, my FAVORITE picture is the one of you on your tummy...so cute! I can definitely see similarities in your baby pictures to Kyla...weird, huh? Haha!
I think girl! But we'll see...:) By the way, I can totally see Christopher in that second picture of you!!
That second picture of Chris is hilarious:)
I don't know why you didn't post the one of you in your beauty pageant...?
I don't know what to think it is. I kinda feel like it might be a boy.
I'm going to say a little boy. But I have no idea. Also about the shopping part of you do have a little girl. Let's clarify right now... this aunt will not be doing that with her. We'll find many other ways to bond.
Classic pictures. I think another boy is on the way. See you guys this weekend!
Post a Comment