We were able to spend the 4th of July weekend in Provo with my family and we had a great time! Here are a few pictures with all the Dayton nieces and nephews:
We enjoyed a great picnic and my mom gave us tickets to Stadium of Fire for my birthday. It was fun to see Carrie Underwood, the other performers, and awesome fireworks (minus the part where one went wrong and minorly burned Jenny Oaks Baker!). I love the 4th of July- it always reminds me of Mutti (my grandma) and family members who love and serve our country. We are so blessed to live where we do and I appreciate those who have made it possible. Here's a shout-out to Kevin, Chrissy's husband, who is in the Air Force and is deployed right now. Thank you Kevin for serving our country, and thank you for sharing your family while you are away!Chrissy talked me into running the Freedom Run, a 5K that goes along the parade route in Provo before the parade, and I was actually pretty happy with how I did, so that was fun.
This last weekend was also super fun- we were able to spend time at the Waldron's cabin with my family. We all had a great time and enjoyed being together in such a beautiful place!
Hurray for the boys doing dishes

Christopher is learning that work comes before play



Thanks to the Waldrons for sharing their cabin and toys!
8 comments:
Cousin! I didn't know you went to the piano competition---I bet it was awesome.
When will you be down here again?
And also, I love the picture of Christopher sweeping. Adorable.
I hope that you had a great birthday!!! You guys have done some fun things. Christopher is so cute.
Looks like you have had a really fun time. I would love to see Carrie Underwood! Love all the grandkids, they are adorable.
Cute pictures! It looks like you had a fun time at the cabin...I am still sad that we weren't able to go. I LOVE the picture of Christopher sweeping. :)
Oh my goodness this all looks like so much fun. It's so fun to see the nieces and nephews together - they are adorable! The cabin looks like an absolute blast and I'm sad I missed it. Also, kudos on doing the race! Running. hmm... I should probably start doing that again, or some time of exercise.
Oh my goodness this all looks like so much fun. It's so fun to see the nieces and nephews together - they are adorable! The cabin looks like an absolute blast and I'm sad I missed it. Also, kudos on doing the race! Running. hmm... I should probably start doing that again, or some time of exercise.
I love how pictures bring back feelings and emotions through your memories! Thank you for letting us be so involved in your fun summer! (And Christopher is getting cuter and more fun each time we see him!)
This post is so wonderful! Happy late birthday Sara! You guys looked like you had a lot of fun for the holiday and at the cabin. The picture of Christopher with the broom is adorable!
Post a Comment