Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A New Look?

Last night during dinner, Christopher got banana hands all over his hair:
After washing it out, he had a crazy hairdo...
And then I had some fun...

I haven't decided yet which is my favorite look. Which is your favorite?
(I should give credit to my sister, Becky- some hairdos were inspired by her ingenious creativity and special touch).

11 comments:

Camille said...

Haha! This is hillarious! I would have to say I like the last one the best...and the alfalfa one is my second. He is such a cute litte boy:)

Barbaloot said...

Definitely the last one. And that's the same thing my dad does to Mia and Jack every time they get out of the bath:)

Heather Dayton said...

They are all hilarious and cute! I think I like the spiked look the best though. Isn't it funny how they love to rub the sticky stuff in their hair??? :)

Ryan Waldron said...

I'm going to go with the last one. Because it brings back memories of Chris slicking back his do when we were kids.Ha!

Melanie Henage said...

I LOVE it! How fun! Gotta love when you can play around with your kids and they don't even know it. Kids are so great. I especially love the Alfalfa one. Maybe you should keep that one always....

Becky Dayton said...

Wow! Those are so funny. The last one is hilarious, but he does pull off the alfalfa look quite well. Maybe you could have a different hair do for the different days of the week.

shannon said...

For sure I like the last one, slicked back! He is such a cutie. And he is getting so big! I wish we lived closer so we could have play dates.

christi said...

Hey Sara, Christopher is so cute!!! I love all the hairdo's. Yes I get to stay home now and I'm loving it. We should get together some time.

Chrissy said...

So, don't strangle me, but I think he looks the most like you with his hair slicked straight back, so I like that one the best! :) I also love the one where you just barely washed his hair - he looks a ton like Chris in that one! Love both looks!!!

Adam and Lisa said...

Haha, you are awesome! I think each one gets better and better!!!

Est. 1981 said...

Oh my gosh I love these pictures more everytime I look at them!! He's sooo adorable and knew exactly what he was doing. My favorite is the last, he seems to be saying, "Yes?, Do you have an appointment?!" XOXOXOXOXO