Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Fun in Utah

I was able to fly to Utah with little Christopher to spend a weekend with my family. It had been a while since they last saw him, so they were excited we came. We had a wonderful time and did some fun things.

I was a little nervous about flying, but Christopher did really well and was a good little traveler. While in Utah, my mom and I went for a hike to Stewart Falls, which was beautiful! I loved being outside and up in the mountains.

We also were able to go to the Oquirrh Temple open house which was really neat.

After that we went to my Aunt Margaret's campaign dinner in a lovely backyard where there was great food and entertainment. Mainly we enjoyed catching up with cousins and some aunts and uncles.

I also relaxed, goofed off with Marie, Jessie and Benjy, enjoyed nice weather and great food all weekend, and had fun watching everyone hold Christopher and get him to smile and talk.

I was fortunate also to be able to pick up a bunch of baby clothes and items that Chris' aunt and uncle were getting rid of. Isn't family great?

On Monday, my mom took me out to lunch for my birthday at Magelby's. Marie also came and we all enjoyed amazing food! We also went shopping and I got a fun new summer dress. It was a great vacation and I loved spending time with family!!

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

Oh, how fun your whole trip looks! I especially love the picture with Mom & Christopher. Too cute! And the ring gift - how special! Go Chris!!!